"Ride with Pride" with U of M License Plates
The University of Michigan alumni clubs serving D.C., Maryland and Virginia have successfully arranged for official collegiate license plates for their jurisdictions. Show off your school spirit wherever your travels take you with these plates! Please follow the instructions below to obtain yours. To get each license plate, we ask alums make a $25 contribution to our scholarship fund.
- Have with you ALL FOUR of the following items:
- Organizational Vehicle Tag Member Authorization Letter
- Valid Identification of the Registered Owner(s) (DC driver’s license)
- Existing Vehicle Tags
- The DMV one-time fees for application ($100) and tag replacement ($25, though word is they are not charging for this)
- Visit the DMV’s Southwest Service Center located at 95 M Street, SW (you can get your tag from any counter)
Please note that the DMV requires the Authorization Letter be filled out and presented to get the plates. You can obtain the necessary official signature from the Club President, Alex Jaffe.
Questions/problems? Email: Erik Ruselowski at email@example.com.
The Maryland plate is available for Michigan alumni and only from our Club.
Michigan Santa Ornament
This holiday ornament is exclusively sold by the University of Michigan Club of Greater Washington, DC to benefit the club's scholarship fund and will not be available in any stores.
The club is partnering with Spirited Whimsy who will coordinate sales through its online store.
3" tall x 2.5" wide.
Blown glass and hand painted.
Made in Europe.
Cost: $32 (plus $8.40 S&H flat rate,
5% sales tax applies if shipped to VA address)